Hier kan je walkthroughs vinden voor de missies en evenementen in De Sims FreePlay.
Zag zojuist de mening van The Girl Who Games m.b.t. de Sim races:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found it incredibly difficult to write this post as I do not like the idea of SimChase events at all, they are just a complete money grab in my opinion. I completed this on the early access version and I am not even going to try and complete it on my actual game because it is just set up to make us fail unless we spend hundreds of SP! I added up the times for completing episode 7 and it would have taken me 23 hours without SP which is alright for the rival as they don’t need to sleep!! The mastery tasks are what annoys me the most, why should I pay thousands of simoleons or SP to be allowed to complete a challenge? I know they need to make money but they are becoming as bad as The Sims Mobile with their money grabbing actions, being forced to spend money does not make anyone want to spend money!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bron:
https://thegirlwhogames.blog/2019/04/28 ... -simchase/

Dat liegt er niet om, dan heb ik me nog diplomatiek uitgedrukt :mrgreen: .

Advertentie

Ja had ik ook al gelezen. Denk dat veel spelers er wel zo over denken.
Maar of dat wat uitmaakt voor de makers om het te veranderen, ben bang van niet...

Ik kijk gewoon per keer of ik mee doe of niet.
Moet wel de moeite waard zijn voor mij qua prijzen.
Ja, ga ik ook doen.
Als ik de hoofdprijs wil halen, ga ik wel uit van minimaal 4-5 miljoen Simdollars die ik beschikbaar moet hebben.

Er is natuurlijk altijd een kans dat de Simraces wat aangepast worden in de toekomst en misschien minder gaan kosten, dus sowieso wel goed om in de gaten te blijven houden.