Hier kan je terecht voor al je De Sims 3 problemen of vragen over laptopaankoopadvies
Mac: Intel GMA X3100
foo0110 schreef:I got my Sims 3 running on Macbook White 4,1, no crash through the night, x3100 graphic, 4GB ram, 2.1Ghz C2D...
jessimae schreef:I can attest to this.. I have an Intel GMA x3100 in my Macbook (2.4ghz Core 2 Duo, 4gb RAM); the game runs like **** and crashes constantly. I'm pretty ticked b/c that video card is listed as supported on the box. IMO they shouldn't advertise the game as compatible with a certain card knowing it's going to be a terrible gaming experience. The 'minimum requirements' shouldn't just be if you can start the game - they should take into consideration if you can actually PLAY the game decently.
De Intel GMA X3100 zou in principe aan de minimale vereisten moeten voldaan, maar vooral in combinatie met een besturingssysteem van Apple zal het vaak niet goed draaien. Het is dan ook niet aan te raden om De Sims 3 te spelen op een Macbook met een Intel GMA X3100.

Advertentie

Mac: GeForce GT 130
jessimae schreef:FWIW I tried it on my bf's brand spanking new iMac that has the NVidia GT 130, 3.06ghz Core 2 Duo, 8gig RAM & 1T hard drive. The game ran choppy & crashed on that too. Is the problem his video card?
Date: 05/06/09 22:53
De GeForce GT 130 voldoet aan de minimale vereisten. Bovenstaande ervaring van jessimae
Is geschreven in 2009. Het is mogelijk dat ondertussen een patch of update voor de Mac de genoemde problemen heeft opgelost.
Laatst gewijzigd door Nefje op 23 dec 2011, 18:15, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Mac: GeForce GT 330M
joely_xo schreef:I have The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Ambitions installed on my laptop.
Macbook Pro 15 inch: 2.4GHz
Intel Core i5
4 GB memory
320 GB hard drive
Intel HD graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M with 256 MB

But the game runs amazingly, better than it did on my old computer. Graphics are very very good and just the gameplay generally is smooth
De GeForce GT 330M voldoet redelijk ruim aan de minimale vereisten. Volgens het bericht van joely_xo zullen in ieder geval De Sims 3 en Ambities goed moeten kunnen draaien.