Releasedate: 6 march 2012 (US)
Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including SimPort, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend’s game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend’s venue in front of your friend’s Sims! You will also be able to post messages and screenshots on your friends’ walls.
- Your Sims can live the dream as Singers, Performers, Magicians, and DJs. Watch them rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Create New Sims—New traits and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell the stories you want.
- A Whole New World—The brand new world of Starlight Shores features new venues and new objects to hone your Sims’ talents.
- Create your own venue! Build a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium, or an indie club. How the stage is built will influence your Sims’ performance and career progression.
- Be Connected (Optional)—Make new friends, connect, and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game newsfeeds, messaging, and live updates, post your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
- Book or Host Gigs—Using the optional SimPort feature, send your Sim to a friend’s game to perform in their world, book gigs, go on tour, and even be reviewed.