Releasedate: 18 october 2011 (US)
Bring excitement and surprise into your Sims’ lives with pets! Create perfect—or imperfect—pets for your Sims, from fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens to trusty horses and more as you determine not only how your Sims’ pets look but their personality traits as well. Take direct control of your Sims’ pets and explore new ways to mess with your Sims’ lives as you enjoy a variety of new activities and social interactions. Get the Limited Edition to treat your Sims and their pets to an exclusive venue filled with unique objects. Discover all-new ways to play with life when you add pets to your Sims’ household!
- More pets mean more fun! – Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Build a collection of lizards, turtles, snakes, and birds. Or challenge your Sim to tame a wild horse.
- Pets have their own traits! – From lazy, piggy, and skittish to intelligent, playful, and proud to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personalities of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills – Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- Be the Pet – Wield direct control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle, and more. Be the perfect companion or wreak havoc on your Sims!
- Sims can take their pets outside! – Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.