– Complete the Love is in the Air quest to unlock the ability for your Sims to get married! It’s the first step to your very own Sim-family!
– Complete the Love is in the Air quest within the time limit (2 days) to unlock the Wedding Bundle, which contains great outfits for your bride and groom!
1. Quick Rinse In A Shower (6 seconds).
2. Have 2 Sims in the same house.
3. Have a Sim ‘Be Romantic’ with another Sim (1 minute).
4. Make Espresso (20 seconds).
5. Flirt with another Sim (5 minutes).
6. Form a Budding Romance. Have 2 Sims Be Romantic until they form a Budding Romance.
7. Have 2 Sims Watch a Movie.
10. Send a Sim Home.
11. Have a Cat Nap in a bed (27 minutes).
12. Grow some onions in the garden (7 hours).
13. Have 2 Sims in the Same House.
14. Be Romantic to another Sim (1 minute).
15. Have a Sim ‘Deeply Cleanse Hands’ in a sink (1 hour and 40 minutes).
18. Buy 2 Roses.
19. Get Engaged (Propose Marriage, 6 seconds).
20. Call About Engagement (4 hours and 30 minutes).
21. Make two engaged Sims move in together. Tap on their Fiance and ask them to move in (6 seconds).
22. Have 3 Sims in the same house.
23. Have two engaged Sims get married (6 seconds). Note: To get married, you must first have 2 engaged Sims be romantic to each other until the relationship bar is full. The Get Married action will then become available.
Next quest: Two and a half Sims Walkthrough.