Everything you need to design a Romantic French getaway for your Sims! Collect craft items to unlock new prizes and choose the ones you want!
1. Place a Crafting Station. You progress in the “French Romance” Live Event by collecting arts and crafts items. You’ll need a crafting station for that! Go to the “Event Items” tab of the Home Store, and place a Candle Station in a home lot.
2. Make Some Arts and Crafts Items. Have a Sim make some candles from a Candle Station (10 + 23 seconds).
3. Restock a Crafting Station (10 seconds).
5. Use the Event Spin Flower. Constructor Coins are needed to get items in this event. The best way to earn them is with a ‘Coin Flower Patch’. Find one in the “Event Items” tab of the Home Store, and plant a Spin Flower on it!
7. Collect bonuses. To collect arts and crafts items faster, check in regularly and tap the icons floating above your Sim’s head for a bonus! Have a Sim collect arts and crafts items from any crafting station, then wait a few minutes. When you see the icon above their head, tap it!
8. Continue Collecting Arts and Crafts Items.