You can start the Extreme Home Takeover Quest by talking to the real estate developer in the Park.
Begin this quest to find out what this real estate developer is up to. Doing so will allow you to become an Architect and give you access to:
– Finish this quest to unlock a set of romantic furniture, including beds, seats and fairy lights!
– Complete the quest within the time limit (2 days) to earn a luxurious outdoor Hot Tub for your Sims to chill out in!
Extreme Home Takeover Walkthrough
1. Ask Lucius About Hubbub (1 minute).
2. Go To Work At The Real Estate. Send a Sim to work at the Real Estate Agency.
3. Read a Real Estate Sign (6 hours and 30 minutes). Have a Sim read the sign in the front of any house.
4. Discuss Home Takeover with a Sim (1 minute).
5. Search for Well Groomed Sim on Simbook (computer, 9 hours***, 10 hours and 30 minutes**, 11 hours and 30 minutes*).
6. Extend or Build a Room.
7. Have a Sim Take A Selfie (9 seconds). Tap the currently selected Sim and choose ‘Take Selfie’.
8. Post Selfie on Lucius’s SimBook (computer, 6 hours***, 7 hours**, 7 hours and 30 minutes*)
9. Become Incensed (2 minutes). Have a Sim ‘Become Incensed’ with Lucius.
10. Check Fine Print on a Sign (12 hours and 30 minutes).
11. Buy an Item from the Home Store.
12. Submit Home via Sign.
If you complete the Extreme Home Takeover Quest you can submit your custom made homes for the chance to be featured across the entire The Sims FreePlay community! Keep an eye on the Sims Freeplay Facebook page for Architect competitions.