A woman wearing a hard hat showed up in the Park. Talk to her and complete her quest to learn how to build patios!
Complete the DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio quest of this renovation-savvy woman to spruce up your home with:
– Wonderful patios to build at any home
– Colorful outdoor furniture and decorations for your patios and lawns
– Complete this quest within the time limit to unlock a Make Out Couch, where teens can cuddle, and adults can make out!
3. Call a friend (4 minutes).
4. Call a cab to the DIY Home.
12. Measure the Patio Space (12 hours and 30 minutes). Send a Sim home and tap the ‘X’ to measure the available space.
13. Finalize the Patio Plan (2 hours and 30 minutes). Have a Sim head back to the DIY Home and share the measurements with Bree to finalize the plans for the patio.
14. Bake Pumpkin Pie at the DIY Home (10 hours).
17. Buy Outdoor Decorations. Go home and buy 5000 Simoleons worth of outdoor decorations for your Sim’s lawn.
18. Fall asleep in a bath (2 hours and 20 minutes).
19. Hang out with a Sim (24 hours).
20. Call Bree (4 minutes).
21. Build a Patio. Open the Home Store to find the Patio tab. Follow the instructions to build your own patio.
22. Have 3 Sims at the DIY Home.
23. Have 3 Sims Party with Bree (3 hours and 30 minutes). Tap on the outdoor stereo at the DIY Home and choose ‘Party with Bree’. Make sure to do this with 3 Sims.
24. Talk to Bree (5 minutes).
25. Have All Sims Leave the DIY Home.
Congratulations! Patios are now available to build, customize and enjoy! Simply open the ‘Home Store’ and start building by following the instructions. A bundle of patio-themed furniture and decorations has been added to the store as well!