Patch 1.33.38 voor De Sims 4 is nu beschikbaar via Origin. Deze patch lost een groot aantal bugs op. Bekijk hieronder het volledige overzicht.
UPDATE: 8/22/2017 – PC Version 18.104.22.1680 / Mac Version 22.214.171.1240
- Unlocking the Beloved Trait for the second time should no longer cause the first unlocked Beloved Trait to fail to function.
- Highlander-esque code has been cut off from the top… there can be only… more than one really.
- Sad Sims once again look sad and not worried when they express their sadness.
- “E’en the most gifted bard’s rhyme can only sing but to the lack of her and all she isn’t. His tongue doth trip-“ -Gustave
- You will now get a notification warning you that your baby will be taken away if you neglect them.
- Clothing color swatches that are already highlighted in the panel will now apply to the Sim in Create a Sim when clicked on.
- The quick meals previously added for toddlers are now also available for all ages.
- Because who doesn’t like a bowl of applesauce.
- If it were really a sauce, why do we eat it by itself?
- I’m looking at you salsa drinkers.
- Nannies, butlers, and maids should no longer stand idle for long periods of time after cleaning a toy box.
- We addressed an issue with the Make Happy cheat. It will once again fulfill the motives of the target Sim, and not the active Sim.
- Children, when told to play with a toy, will no longer grab a toy, pull it out, play with it for less than a brief moment, and then place it in their inventory. They will now play with the toy for a reasonable period of time.
- Tell a child to play with their toys? You there, small child, stop scrubbing the floors and go play with your toys. I swear, kids these days, it’s all work work work… why back in my day, we used to play with a ball uphill, both ways, barefoot in the grassy fields, with the sun shining brightly on our faces, as a gentle breeze kept our brow cool.
- Auto light settings will now properly save even if bills are currently delinquent.
- Lights should no longer revert to their default intensity after setting the lights to auto-lights.
- Children will no longer be able to purchase the beguiling reward trait.
- Listen Deeply is now available on the stereo for music lovers whether they have Get to Work installed or not.
- Addressed an issue that would result in some glasses clipping with the Sims faces, in particular yuAcc_GlassesXLoPStar, yuAcc_GlassesSP05RoundLarge, and yfAcc_GlassesMod.
- Singing at a Karaoke Machine for an hour, will now complete the Sing at the Karaoke Bar city event goal.
- An hour of singing Karaoke? Ok, I’m not sure what is worse… the notification that I neglected my baby, or singing Karaoke for an hour.
- Masculine Sims in the Politics Career will now always wear shoes when going to work.
- I KNEW IT, those podiums are so obfuscating!
- Sims should no longer get the Spicy Burn buff when they have the Spice Hound reward trait.
- Users will now receive the proper amount of Simoleons when setting markup to 200% while selling at a yard sale.
- Sims in a club with the club rule “Watch Movies” will now watch movies.
- Welcome to Movie Club, we’re just about ready to watch…
- Yea, don’t care.
- Ok, so we get together, watch movies, and then talk…
- Yep, great, where’s the food?
- Right, so ok, um, there’s food in the kitchen, help yourself, and if you could clean up…
- The club perk to give a bonus to your Singing Skill is back.
Get to Work
- The “Known Alien” relationship will no longer appear twice in the relationship panel.
- The Retail Hours timer will now correctly state how long the store has been open… rather than just always showing zero.
- Ok, so it’s payday. Let’s see how long you worked this week? Ok… so the store didn’t open this week, so nothing.
- But I worked all week.
- Yea, I’m seeing a zero here. So, we’ll see you next week then? Same time. Good.
- To midnight most days…
- … I missed my own birthday…
- … my grandma died of laughter while I was at work…
- … they took away my baby.
- A light brown color swatch has been added to yf/ymHair_GP05MedStraight.
- You can now use the Bring Here interaction on household vampires when they are not currently on the active lot.
- …because the interaction is now present.
- Vampires can now complete the Get into a Fight whim with the vampire fight interactions.
- Fights with vampires now count towards the Get Into 5 Fights goal of the Public Enemy aspiration.
- Vampires will no longer pretend to be asleep after midnight when you attempt to call them, they will now answer your call.
- Every time… right when I sneak in for dinner.
- Vampire Sims can now be selected as guests and as the birthday Sim during Birthday parties set during the daytime.
- Note: Daytime invite of vampires may result in minor to severe sun burning, and possibly even death.
- Note: Nighttime invite of vampires may result in minor to severe undeath.
- Vlad is now able to turn Sims he has a friendly relationship with into a vampire when offering the gift of eternal life.
- But, I thought we were buds?
- Choosing The Winged Imp Gargoyle’s black swatch will now select the color black.
- Fixed an issue that could leave two vampire Sims at speed 3 after woohoo.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Sims wearing random clothing rather than a towel, when changing into a towel at the gym.
- Updated the choker necklace to appear when worn with yfTop_SP11HoodieCropBand and yfTop_SP11TankCroppedWrap.
- Sims should now choose to bowl at underground bowling lanes… If you were to build an underground bowling alley.
- Where were you last night?
- I was at… the… club.
- You were at the underground bowling alley… weren’t you!?
- No… it was the… dance club.
- Why are you wearing a blue and pink polyester shirt that says Bubbas Bowling League?
- It was polyester shirt night?
- Butlers will remember who they are working for, even if you load a different household to play.
- No madam, my name is Binks madam.
- But he was taking care of the baby!
- I’m sorry madam, but there is this notification.
- Butlers should no longer appear in your list to hire a butler if that butler was formerly fired.
- Sims fingers should no longer deform oddly when wearing ymTop_SP03DenimShirt.
Thank you to our players, our community, finders of issues, organizers of chaos, creators, builders, and storytellers everywhere. Most sincerely,